Thursday, March 20, 2014

Nanos Poll Has Hudak and Wynne Close, Horwath in Third

Nanos has a new poll out, showing that the Ontario Liberals have 36%, the PCs at 33% and the NDP at 25%. Nanos' previous poll in January had the Liberals at 36%, the PCs at 28% and the NDP at 27%.

I'm going to try and keep track of all Ontario polls from now on. I've noticed that in Ontario Nanos seems to have the Liberals higher than other pollsters. For instance Forum's last poll I believe had them well back of the Tories. Seems strange, but I'll be keeping track of Ontario polls from now on.

I'm skeptical that the Liberals would poll currently higher than the Tories if an election were held today, but one should never underestimate the propensity of the Ontario voter to vote Liberal provincially.

No comments:

Post a Comment